We are looking for a Technical Office Engineer experience in Road & Infra projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Evaluates the technical submittals such as shop drawings preparation, material submissions, method statements, ITPs etc.
- Records the progress of the Works with regards to Inspection requests and approvals.
- Supervises and advises the site team on the methodology of Construction to meet the project specifications.
- Manages design / resign of the project within allotted timelines and budgets
- Produces the Construction / As-built drawings and relevant submittals on time
- Supervises one or more subordinates and provides input regarding performance and coordinates with other departments like construction, planning, tendering, procurement etc. as applicable
- Reviews rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data to ensure that they conform to design concepts
- Determines the order of work and method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing
- Explains drawings to production or construction teams and provides adjustments as necessary
- Performs other duties assigned by immediate superior as & when required